Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Oh yeesh.

Sorry regular readers of NQYDJ (Wow, horrible acronym--didn't think that one through). It's been 8 days since I posted anything, and this post isn't really worth anything beyond reassurance. I'm not done with the blog. I'm just scatterbrained and I've been hooked on The Walking Dead, to be honest with you.

I would like to say I'm going to be starting a second blog (Why not get in over my head?) some time this week. This second one will be a travel blog for me and my wife to update regularly while we are in New Zealand starting October 25th. Sadly, I will probably update this blog even less (than I do now). We're going to be WWOOFing there for about a year, and I want to chronicle our adventures and what we see and learn.

I hope to get a nice, productive post out for this blog either tonight or tomorrow! In the meantime, thanks for checking back and keep saving money!

No comments:

Post a Comment