Friday, September 20, 2013

A miscellaneous update

Look! A post has appeared! What will you do?

Read it.

Don't read. Sorry, not an option.

I've been lazy and I apologize. I finally have a screen cap of some recent earnings from Qmee and Post Loop that I deposited into my PayPal account (which I finally regained control of by proving I'm me).


No, neither of those deposits are worth too much. But the effort and time put in were meager. This is mostly for the people that have asked me if you actually get anything out of these sites. Post Loop (Shown as Royal Media, LLC?) requires you meet a $5.00 threshold, but Qmee allows you to withdraw whenever you want, even if it's pennies. Here's some proof for some of my Qmee earnings...


I'm a big fan of Qmee for this reason. I've made $7.96 doing nothing. I don't care if your mentality is "Oh, that's petty change, why even bother?" It all adds up in the end. And you can also see my inconsistency. I searched with Qmee here and there. No effort, really.

I really do recommend these two sites. If you haven't bothered checking them out before, use my links: Post Loop and Qmee.

Also, more than ever I recommend selling your stuff on Amazon. I've successfully earned $81 for selling three of my old Nintendo 64 games. I don't know why anyone wanted to pay money for them, but I'm pleased with how Amazon works. The money went directly into my bank account, hassle free. I'm sure most of you have sold at least a couple things on eBay or something before, and we've all done Craigslist, but it was more or less new terrain for me. I have a few more games up right now that I'm hoping to sell in the next couple of weeks before we go off on our big adventure.

And on that note, I've started my second blog... but have not yet posted on it! So, I won't be linking to it until there's something on there, but I'm really psyched to start talking about our upcoming travels.

I'll update again soon. Thanks all! Every penny counts.

Update - I'm uh, aware that the two images I linked clip over into the sidebar on the left. Yes. That looks tacky. It makes it look like I certainly don't know what I'm doing here. Ahem. Well. I'll be leaving that for now... Thank you, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment