Friday, September 20, 2013

Qmee!

I don't remember when I started using Qmee, but I know it was an invite-only beta type of thing at the time. Again, something interesting and different to me. It's sleek presentation and appearance of legitimate-ness lured me in. I created an account and downloaded the plugin for Chrome, and I've enjoyed it and reaped its benefits since.

How does it work? It kind of passively double-checks the things you search for on google or yahoo and tries to offer you more pertinent results off to the side. I'm actually impressed that it does a good job of narrowing down results, or pointing you in a good direction. Typing in something vague like "car insurance" usually pulls up a handful of results like Geico or Progressive off to the side. And here's where the earning comes in. Next to each of Qmee's results is a cent amount that you'll gain just by clicking the link. It adds up. I'll have to post an image of my PayPal earnings through Qmee some time soon.

Again, it's not something you'll send your kids to college with, but after a few weeks of positive search results you could probably buy yourself a modest lunch somewhere. Considering it takes absolutely no effort or time to click a link, it's a pretty easy deal.

Speaking of which... If you would use my referral link to Qmee, that would be awesome! Then you can spread it on, and we can all collect pennies with the hopes of dollars. Every bit counts.

Edit 9/20/2013 - I came back to view this post today and hit update after making one grammatical fix. Apparently that jumps the post to the current date. I posted this back in August, so... sorry for any confusion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment